How to heal a sore throat? Most of the causes of sore throats are viral, not bacterial that can be cured by antibiotics. So basically, to heal a sore throat can be done using natural ingredients, without drugs.
• If your sore throat is severe, until the voice disappeared, do not worry. Treat with eating half cooked pineapple fruit. Then peel them clean, but do not be washed, then shredded and filtered to take water. drink!
• Take 1 tablespoon squeezed lime, mix 1 tablespoon grated ginger juice, add 1 tablespoon of honey, stirring until smooth, then drink. Do this 2 times a day (morning and night) a few days, surely your throat will feel better soon.
• Compressed your throat with a cloth soaked in warm water. You could also try a mixture of warm chamomile tea: Mix 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers in 1 or 2 cups boiling water, let stand for 5 minutes. Insert a clean cloth or towel into the tea, squeeze the water, then place it into your throat. Lift the cloth when it's cold and repeat until you feel better.
• Salt plaster may also help reduce pain. Combine 2 cups of sea salt into 5 or 6 tablespoons lukewarm water. Its salt should be moist but not too wet. Put the salt in the middle of a dish towel, then scroll through and tutupkan laps around the neck. Cover with a dry cloth or other dry dish towel. Let until you feel comfortable.
• Try to inhale steam to relieve pain. Circulate hot water in your bath place, then put a towel around your head to block the steam, lean into the bath water drain while still hot. Inhale deeply through your mouth and nose for 5-10 minutes. Repeat several times a day.
• Coconut oil is a natural antimicrobial. This oil can kill all kinds of pathogenic organisms when consumed or applied to the body. Warm 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and massage into the body once or twice a day. In addition, can also be used when cooking. Coconut oil is a source of energy for the body.
• Sugar weakens the immune system and aggravate the disease. Therefore, it is better avoided. Processed foods containing refined carbohydrates, trans fats, additives that are harmful to health also has the same effect. So, it is better to avoid them.
• The body spends a considerable amount of energy to digest food. Therefore, you should avoid heavy meals and replace them with soup, vegetable or lemon juice without sugar. That way the body can store more energy and use it to fight the disease. This type of fasting diet like this will speed recovery.
Another thing to note to heal a sore throat
• Use pain relievers to relieve sore throat
• Gargling with warm salt water
• Drink plenty of fluids
• Increase consumption of vitamin C that can be obtained from fruits and vegetables
• Consumption of foods rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, fish oil, olive oil, and avocados are also good for sore throat
• Reduce pain in the throat in a natural way, ie drinking a glass of warm milk mixed with one teaspoon of honey
• If a chronic sore throat, cut the things that cause irritation such as the use of the humidifier by your bed
• Quitting smoking
• Reduce drinking alcohol